Find a cruiseTell us what you're looking for
Lagoon Explorer Junks
The Lagoon Explorer I & II were the first junks on the Halong Bay which could actually sail! Built for expeditions, you can go to any corner of the Bay.
Whether you are dinning in the restaurant, lounging on the sundeck or relaxing in the comfort of your cabin, you will be surrounded by the handcrafted teak and oak that make the Lagoon Explorer Junks true masterpieces.
Each junk has four cabins, a fine dining restaurant & bar, an outdoor lounge, a swimming platform, well-trained crew, 24 hour electricity supply and a host of activities to make your stay memorable.
Features of the Lagoon Explorer
Number of junks: 2
Launched: May 2006
Length: 23 metres
Width: 5.8 metres
4 Deluxe cabins
2 Upper Luxury Dinning Areas: Inside and Outdoors
2 Spacious Sunbathing and Relaxing Areas: Front and Back
1 Staff Section
Over all ratingRead all reviews
- None Charter Rates are Quoted Per Person in U.S Dollar
- Charter Rates are Quoted for Minimum 02 Person in U.S Dollar
- Rates are Nett and Inclusive of Taxes & Service Charges
- All Rates are Valid Until December 30th, 2012
- 100% Lowest Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pick up and drop-off included
- All Meals Are Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Daily Departure!