Find a cruiseTell us what you're looking for
Red Dragon Junks
The Red Dragon
Named and designed after an authentic Chinese junk, the original Red Dragon plied the rivers, seas and harbours of the Far East, from Singapore to northern China.
Our Red Dragon is complete with five deluxe cabins and designed to resonate with superior class and grandeur. Larger than The Prince and Princess it is still small enough to get up close to the natural wonders, pocket lagoons and small fishing communities of Halong and Bai Tu Long bays.
As soon as you board the Red Dragon, you will be surrounded by traditional handmade artisan woodwork. Whether you are relaxing in the comfort of your own cabin, lounging on the spacious sun deck, or dinning in the cosy restaurant, you will feel treated like royalty.
This masterpiece is a wonderful option for those who need a little more space for a small group cruise of up to 11 people.
Features of the Red Dragon:
Number of junks: 2
The Red Dragon 1: Launched April 2008
The Red Dragon 2: Launched September 2008
Length: 25.0 metres
Width: 6.0 metres 5 Deluxe Cabins (3 Double, 1 Twin and 1 Triple)
2 Upper Luxury Dinning Areas: Inside and Outdoors
2 Spacious Sundecks and Relaxation Areas: Front and Back
1 Staff Section
Over all ratingRead all reviews
- None Charter Rates are Quoted Per Person in U.S Dollar
- Charter Rates are Quoted for 11 Person in U.S Dollar
- All Rates are Valid Until December 30th, 2012
- Rates are Nett and Inclusive of Taxes & Service Charges!
- 100% Lowest Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All Meals Are Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Daily Departure!