Find a cruiseTell us what you're looking for
2 Days - 1 Night Detail Itinerary & Program
Trip code: MMWD
Cruise: White Dolphin Cruises
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Visiting Halong Bay & Bai Tu Long Bay, Vietnam? Halong Continental Sail's offering amazing low prices on the White Dolphin Vessels. Stop searching and start saving - we've got the lowest prices guaranteed. And because all meals, accommodations, a variety of live entertainment and activities are included onboard.
|Type of cabin||Double Cabin(High season)||Single Cabin(High season)||Double Cabin(Low season)||Single Cabin(Low season)|
Super-Low Rates & Limited-Time Extras, HURRY - SALE ENDS SOON!
Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai Pier - Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
10h30: Stopover on the way for short break
12h30: Arrive at Hon Gai wharf – Meet the captain, crews and join us for a welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions and check-in cabins.
13h00: Lunch with fresh seafood is served while cruising towards Vong Vieng floating village, passing through extraordinary shaped-islands.
15h30: Drop anchor at Vong Vieng: visit local houses, fish farm, schools and have a chat with the friendly fish men. (You also swim here if you like) The other option is to travel by kayak (passenger row kayaks for themselves). The kayaking option is $10.00 per person unless pre-booked (free).
17h00: Back on board, enjoy the sunset and continue cruising to Luom Bo for anchoring.
19h00: Dinner is served
21h00: Enjoy the comfort in your cabin or night fishing… and overnight on White Dolphin Vessel's en-suite cabin.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hon Gai Pier – Hanoi Retreat (B/L)
06.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
07h30: Lightly breakfast is served.
08h30: Explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
09h30: Back on board, continue cruising, enjoy the stunning views of the Bay and relax.
10h30: Brunch is served on board while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
11h30: Check-out & Clear Bills
12h00: Arrive Hon Gai wharf. Farewell.
12h30: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
14h30: Stop-over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop.
16h30: Arrive in Hanoi. The trip ends.
Halong bay entrance fee and sightseeing fee
Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
Breakfast, lunch, dinner as itinerary
Afternoon tea break
Insurance (terms and conditions apply)
English speaking guide
Tax and service charge.
- Private car (upon request)
- Additional drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Shuttle Bus: 15$/person
No surcharge for child under 4 sharing cabin with parents, maximum one child per cabin.
Surcharge 50% room rate for child from 5-10 sharing cabin with parents, maximum one child/1 cabin
* Cruises schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
* Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
* Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
* A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
Over all ratingRead all reviews
- Rates are Quoted Per Person in U.S Dollar
- Rates are Nett and Inclusive of Taxes & Service Charges!
- Rates are Valid Until December 30th, 2012
- Instant Confirmation
- 100% Lowest Price Guarantee!
- Charter Rate applied for 10 cabins
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Daily Departure!